Senior Engineer: Embedded Linux; Embedded Hardware familiarity.
Minimum BSEE, BSCS, or closely related 4-year College Degree required.
Masters Degree a plus.
Only those with 5 plus years experience in Embedded Software (Hardware) need apply
DCX is a leader in cutting-edge technology for war-fighter enablement, and protection. DCX specializes in the design and manufacturing of products for military and industrial applications. With years of industry experience we are able to focus on next generation product development
What you will need?
- Career focus in embedded software and electronic engineering
- Embedded software, (hardware), design, development & integration experience required
- MUST BE A CITIZEN or hold a valid Resident Alien permit
- Exceptional communication skills required, both written & oral. Must read, write, understand & speak clear & fluent English. MUST BE MOTIVATED, A TEAM PLAYER, & SELF-STARTER.
What you will be doing?
- Working closely as a Team Member with other Development Engineers & Engineering Techs
- Cradle to grave software and hardware development.
- Follow accepted software design practices to implement software solutions
- Assist with Integrating embedded system prototype designs with ATE systems.
- Execute software releases and upgrades.
What's in it for you?
- Compensation commensurate with skill & experience. Position is regular, full-time.
- Work for a small, growing Defense Contractor. EOE 4/10 work week.
- Full benefits Package Los Angeles – Local Only!
Only experienced Linux Embedded Software Engineers, please apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Check out the company website and SensorFence product description at the links below.